Known as the country’s craft beer capital, Fort Collins is one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. Despite being small, Fort Collins is rich in art, cultural diversity, and recreational activities, making it one of the bests places to live in the US. However, if you plan to move to Fort Collins, you need to dig deeper.
Here is everything you need to know about Fort Collins.
Cost of living
If you consider the national average, the cost of living in Fort Collins is comparatively high. However, when compared to other cities in Colorado, it is cheaper. Hence, if you have budget constraints, you need to research affordable living options before moving.
Whenever you relocate to a new city, knowing the modes of transportation available to reach different destinations is crucial. In Fort Collins, you don’t have to worry about transportation. If you are a fitness enthusiast, you would like the bicycle transportation options in Fort Collins. There is also a vast network of public transport in the city that makes commuting affordable and quick.
The real estate industry is on the rise in Fort Collins. More and more people are shifting to the city, and the property’s value is appreciating. The real estate market in Fort Collins is stable, creating various job opportunities for people. So, if you are looking to invest in real estate, Fort Collins is an excellent place to invest.
If you like to spend your leisure time outdoors, you will enjoy living in Fort Collins. There are excellent outdoor activities you can do in Fort Collins. There are various annual festivals that you can take part in Fort Collins. You can also enjoy
Paddleboarding and biking there if you have an adventurous streak. The nightlife is also rich and exciting.
The benefits of living in Fort Collins
- It is one of the safest places to live as the crime rate in Fort Collins is lower than in most cities in the US.
- There are a lot of business opportunities, so your small business can thrive easily.
- The breweries, restaurants, and various adventure activities make a living in Fort Collins fun.
The disadvantages of living in fort collins
Living in Fort Collins has its cons. They are:
- The weather is unpredictable, so you need to prepare for the worst of mother nature.
- Although it is cheaper than Denver, it is still expensive compared to other small towns in the United States.
- It is located at a high altitude of 5,003 feet above sea level, so you will need time to adjust if you are moving from a lower altitude place.
About InterWest Moving & Storage
InterWest Moving and Storage Belgrade can assist you with relocation services—from packing to unloading. An agent of Atlas Van Lines, we have been delivering high-quality transportation services to our customers since 1956. Apart from residential packing and moving, we are also corporate moving specialists and provide domestic and international corporate, art, and government relocation services. You can call our toll-free number (800) 877-1091 to book our assistance and get a free quote.