If you have announced the relocation of your office, you must have gotten everyone on their toes. While shifting your business is stressful and confusing, you can easily tackle it with the help of an office moving company. But before you choose one, you should learn about the factors affecting your relocation. Making the best use of your knowledge and hiring the right office moving company can shift your moving experience 180 degrees.
Here are some factors you should consider when hiring the right office moving company-
- Customer Service: A good moving company always cares about its customer’s content. Relocating an office is a tough job. You need to separately pack and move every department without confusing anything. Businesses have documentation that needs to be kept safe from getting into the wrong hands. You need to trust the moving company to give them such documents without the fear of misplacing them. Moreover, they should also provide timely services, open communication, and regular updates about the shipment to keep your mind at peace. They should be accessible at all times and be attentive throughout the process.
- Prices: Costs of any moving job are determined by the weight, distance, number of movers and packers, and the time you choose to move. Mostly, weekends are busy and hence costly for the moving companies. However, being a business, you only have weekends as your perfect days. While you cannot do much about the timing of the move, you can see that the movers offer the services at a reasonable price. If they give you too much discount compared to other moving companies, then they might be scammers or provide inferior quality work.
- Licensing: A reliable company is licensed by the state and has many certifications to prove its experience. An active license provides the office moving company with the ability to insure your articles. If any damage occurs to your items while on the move, you can get paid for the damage through that insurance.
- Packing Services: The main character that differentiates an office moving company and a domestic moving company is the condition of packing. Most office moving companies make it mandatory to get your office articles packed by their team, which ensures added safety because they are trained professionals. Plus, it guarantees that your items will not be damaged since they pack them with great caution and organizational skills.
- Reputation: Experience holds a high pedestal when it comes to moving companies. Your potential movers should know how to handle an office move rather than domestic moves. However, reputation suggests what their prior clients experienced with their company. Old, reputable, trustworthy, and efficient office moving companies have stayed in the market for many years. It is best to choose well-known movers over new ones for the best services.
About InterWest Moving & Storage
InterWest Moving & Storage can assist you with office relocations from packing to unloading. An agent of Atlas Van Lines, we have been delivering high-quality transportation services to our customers since 1956. Apart from residential packing and moving, we also provide domestic and international corporate, art and government relocation services. You can call our toll-free number (800) 877-1091 to book your services and get a free quote.