Domestic Corporate Relocation
Your commercial moving specialists
When you are faced with a commercial moving project in Idaho, Montana or across the nation, InterWest Moving & Storage makes it simple for you. Our office movers provide everything for a successful transition. Whether you need to relocate a few rooms or a complex of buildings, you’ll experience only minimal interruption to your operations.
While some office moving companies start with a two-wheeler, we believe a well-reasoned plan is of primary importance. Our crew leader will walk through your building and survey the work to be done. He will speak with your relocation team or coordinator to understand the requirements of every department.
Planning the work and working the plan.
Your approval of the commercial moving plan is the green light for work to begin. As we proceed, you’ll notice an efficient and well-coordinated approach. Our office movers will:
- Obtain required permits or authorizations to perform the work.
- Assign color codes to the new areas for the placement of items.
- Post a floor plan where it is convenient for workers to reference.
- Secure entrances and elevators for use during loading and unloading.
- Provide storage options and arrange for delivery of stored items later.
- Perform clean-up and finishing services according to the commercial-moving plan.
Service you can count on.
Throughout your office-moving project, InterWest works with efficiency and quality. We act according to your schedule, whether regular hours, after hours, weekends or holidays. Our office movers based out of Idaho Falls bring clean, well-maintained equipment for reliable service. What’s more, you can trust the quality of our packers and loaders. All crew members undergo thorough background checks. Other office-moving companies may not provide this assurance.
Warehousing and storage options for you.
When you need short-term or long-term storage, InterWest Moving & Storage offers choices. In addition to space in our own secure warehouses, we can provide safe storage in Atlas agency warehouses at 650 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
InterWest is ready to answer.
Your office-moving team from InterWestfollows a well-reasoned plan to maximize efficiency with minimal disruption to your operations.
Once the crew leader meets with your moving team, he will present a commercial-moving plan tailored to your specific needs. Before proceeding, you’ll review the plan and the crew leader will address any concerns you may have. Important elements of the plan include:
– protective measures for floors, walls, and elevators;
– special provisions for fragile items, electronic equipment and artwork;
– which things may need to be emptied before moving;
– the best way to move larger plants.
Your crew leader will also discuss a contingency plan in the event of a power outage, elevator failure, or other unforeseen problem. Our office-moving experience enables us to adapt quickly to changing conditions and find an efficient solution.